Statement of Faith :
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ and our personal savior.
- We believe in The Holy Trinity.
- We believe in the three historic creeds: Nicene, Apostles, and Athanasian.
- We believe in the inerrancy and divine inspiration of Holy Scriptures.
- We believe in the seven sacraments of the Church: Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Anointing and Prayers for the Sick, Confession and Reconciliation, Marriage, and Holy Orders.
- We believe that all Holy Orders (bishops, priests, and deacons) are open to men.
- We believe that celibacy of those in Holy Orders is a personal decision.
- We believe and hold apostolic succession.
- We believe and accept the doctrines of the Seven Early Church Ecumenical Councils.
- We believe and appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the Early Church Fathers.
- We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the founding Fathers of the Old Catholic Movement as expressed in historic documents of the Old Catholic Churches of Europe particularly the Declaration of Utrecht and The Fourteen Theses of the Old Catholic Church at Bonn.
- We believe that homosexuality is a sin and thus do not perform same-sex marriages nor ordain those living in gay or lesbian lifestyles. (We also believe that all persons are created
by God, and we welcome all to worship with us.)
- We believe that abortion and euthanasia is the taking of human life.
- We believe in the responsible stewardship of our planet.
- We believe in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage, however we believe that Jesus is merciful and those who have been divorced and/or remarried are offered the sacraments of the church.
- We believe that family planning is a personal decision between a husband and wife.
- We believe and follow scripture in all matters.
- We believe in the scriptural teaching of Jesus Christ
ICCONA - The Inspired Christian, Catholic, & Orthodox Church